Wednesday 26 November 2014

It is winter... and the time for snuggling up with a good book!


Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome back to my blog. Apologies for not writing for a while... I have been busy being ill (bad back which meant time off work to read but also lack of ability to sit at a computer and type for any length of time), decorating my home (although we have only got one room actually painted, I have been choosing carpet colours etc which is really exciting and not at all boring!), rehearsing for a pantomime (I am playing villager number 5 and the part of the bear) and just generally snuggling up with a good book/film, attempting to ignore the cold weather and hiding beneath the duvet. This is in fact the first time I have picked up my laptop in a while!

If I am honest, I have missed you, my lovely, committed blog readers. I have read some great books and I look forward to sharing my thoughts on these with you over the next few days amid my hectic schedule of Christmas shopping, panto rehearsals and visiting family and friends (I am lucky enough to be spending the weekend with my lovely Grandma next weekend to shop in Blackpool!).

Much love and happy winter wishes to you all !



Georgia x

1 comment: