Monday 21 January 2013

Update !

Ok... so maybe I didn't quite realise the task I was taking on.
 
                          There are currently 238 teenage books on the shelf.
               There are currently 344 days left this year.

That means that, on average I would have to read a book every 1.44 days if I was going to read them all.... not to mention the ones on my 'to read' list.
So far, my 'Teenage books read this year list' equals 0. I have been off work poorly for a little while and so have watched more trashy TV than I care to mention rather than snuggling up with a book in front of the fire, which is what would really make a snowy evening complete.
 
Hmmm... well.... where to go from here. I will continue with my quest (which is I'm sure impossible at this stage) and enjoy reading a mixture of teenage novels.
 
I am currently reading ' Rebecca's Rules' by Anna Carey which is actually the sort of light relief I need at the moment!
 
I will attempt to keep you updated with my Library Literature challenge.
 
Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment