Tuesday 22 April 2014

Apologies from Mrs Brown

Good morning blog followers!

I wish to offer my sincerest apologies for being such a bad blogger in 2014. However... I would like to think that I have a very good excuse.... I am now a married woman!!!!!!


I have spent quite a while doing wedding-y things and that has meant that the blog has been neglected.

This does not mean that I haven't been reading... quite the opposite. On our honeymoon, my husband (!) and I bought about 50 books (not an exaggeration) and as the weather was a bit miserable, spent a lot of time in the hotels reading!

I have therefore a lot of books to blog about and so you might be bombarded over the next week as I try to catch up with my reviews!

To anyone who might be interested, we had a lovely day and I am now happily married to Mr Brown. The weather stayed lovely while we were at the church and then proceeded to chuck it down when we moved on to Cafe Cargo but it was wonderful and we got some stunning photos!

So watch this space for some epic reviews!

Much love

Georgia Brown  

No comments:

Post a Comment